Well the due date has come and gone and there is still no baby. I think we are as ready as we can be, so now we are just waiting. Here are few pictures of the nursery.
Hey Jeannette, it's Kylee. Long time no see. Congrats on your soon to come little one. The nursery is adorable. We need to all get together again for old times sake.
Mike!! I found your link on Amy Norton's page. Congrats on your soon-to-come baby. We totally understand the waiting game, but life really gets busy and a bit louder than before. Good luck. It's fun to see your pics. Lindsey (Goates) Montague
9 comments:
Yay for the updated blog!
LOVE Allie's nursery, can't wait to meet her!
Hope she comes soon. You will be out of your mind with waiting soon!
I hope you aren't too uncomfortable yet. Cute Nursery!
Very cute! Good luck with everything. I'm glad it's you and not me. :)
Very very sweet-I want to paint the girls room green--I love it! Now it just needs the baby.
Thanks for the update, we were wondering last night! Cute room! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the soon to be three of you!
Hey Jeannette, it's Kylee. Long time no see. Congrats on your soon to come little one. The nursery is adorable. We need to all get together again for old times sake.
Mike!! I found your link on Amy Norton's page. Congrats on your soon-to-come baby. We totally understand the waiting game, but life really gets busy and a bit louder than before. Good luck. It's fun to see your pics.
Lindsey (Goates) Montague
We're waiting and waiting...I am so excited for you guys! Nursery is really cute!
Post a Comment