It looks like the baby will be coming on Saturday. We went to the doctor and we are still a 1+ dilated and 80% effaced. The inducement is schedule for Saturday 26th. To past the time we went and saw Mama Mia, it is great.
Oh man!!! I'm so sad, probably not as sad as you guys :) Well at least you have an end in sight! then once she's here you'll say " let's put her back in!" J/K
well, looks like thursday was the day. we are so happy for you two. we can't wait to come down and see your new addititon to the family. all i have to say is it's awesome being a dad.
4 comments:
Oh man!!! I'm so sad, probably not as sad as you guys :)
Well at least you have an end in sight! then once she's here you'll say " let's put her back in!" J/K
That is so exciting... maybe it will happen before that! I cant wait, I'm so dang excited for you guys!
well, looks like thursday was the day. we are so happy for you two. we can't wait to come down and see your new addititon to the family. all i have to say is it's awesome being a dad.
ahhh....I don't need that much info about my sister-in-law's private parts, but you do have a cute baby.
Post a Comment