I was able to get REAL tickets from my work a couple of weeks ago. It was the night they played David Beckman. The tickets were pretty good, and Mikey had really good luck catching items getting thrown into the stand. First he caught a frisbee and then a few minutes later he caught a offical sizes soccor ball. After he caught the soccor ball, I felt bad for the little kids in front of us because of their envious looks. We were nice and gave them the frisbee. There was no way my 26 year old kid was going to give up the soccor ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah for updating!!! I still want to hear about your trip you just took!
Boys and their toys! I'm sure Justin wouldn't have given the ball up either. It looks like a pretty cool soccer ball. Alexander wants to know when you're going to invite him to play soccer.
cute bellie Netty--remind me to bring Mike to official games with us. He catches everything!
I read Cole the part of this post where your 26 boy wouldn't give up the soccer ball. My 24 year old boy totally agreed.
We had so much fun!! Thanks for inviting us.
Mikey, you're such a great catcher!!
Nauvoo looks like fun, I still want to see pics.
Looks like a fun weekend. Sorry we couldnt make it up for your baby shower. We look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks! Tell Mikey to bring the soccer ball...sure there are lots of big kids who would love to play.
Post a Comment