Friday, February 1, 2008

Jazz Game

Well I know it has been almost two months since we last posted, so I guess we are finally doing it. At the end of January, Mike and I went to a Jazz game with a bunch of people from my work. We sat in box seats so we enjoyed dinner as we watched the game and socialized. Mike watched the game and I socialized. The Jazz ended up winning.

Mike Watching the game!

Me socializing

4 comments:

Becca said...

I know, I can never pay attention at games--I like watching the cheerleaders and eating nachos though!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update--it is great to see what you guys are up to! We miss you!

alisa said...

i was hoping for a belly watch...oh well. jazz games are always fun.

Grandmakicki said...

That is the way it should be. You Talk and Mike watches the game. Glad that you updated your blog. So Happy for you still. Please tell Chrissy and Scott to up date their blog so I know what is going on with them.