Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tate's Birthday



Our nephew Tate Zumwalt turn 1 last saturday. He did a great job at eating the cake. Little kids are so cute!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

We have that same booster/high chair thing--it is the best!

Ross and Aubrey said...

Pretty soon you'll have one of those! Looks like a fun party

Colleen said...

Little kids always draw your attention when you are expecting. You just want to hold every single one of them!

Shanna and Brent said...

wow... that's pretty much the cutest kid i've ever seen... seriously, i could go on and on about how cute he is, he must have some pretty good looking parents!!!

Scotty and Michelle said...

YEAH!!! YOU ARE HALF WAY THERE!!! Can you believe it??? I'm so excited for you guys! Would you please start showing more so that I don't look more pregnant than you do when I'm not even pregnant!! :)