We finally got our pictures taken and Zach cried through most of it. (He also cried through his newborn pictures, which is odd because he is a happy baby). Thanks Scotty they look good.
It is about time to see new pictures. I know being a mom is a busy job. I love the pictures and also think the person who took your pictures did a great job. Love to you 4.
ahhh... cute pictures!!! you need to send us a family pic so we can have an updated one in our house!!! i can't believe how big zach is. love you guys.
Wow! I can't believe how big Zach is! We really need to take a trip up there and see you guys! Maybe we could plan a zoo trip towards the end of summer?
5 comments:
It is about time to see new pictures. I know being a mom is a busy job. I love the pictures and also think the person who took your pictures did a great job. Love to you 4.
ahhh... cute pictures!!! you need to send us a family pic so we can have an updated one in our house!!! i can't believe how big zach is. love you guys.
Wow! I can't believe how big Zach is! We really need to take a trip up there and see you guys! Maybe we could plan a zoo trip towards the end of summer?
Cute family pictures. Zach is growing so fast! We need to get together again sometime. We had such a fun time last time.
Blessed your family!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-memilih-kulkas-2-pintu-terbaik/
Post a Comment