Well it has been a long time and everyone keeps bugging me to post. So here is an update on what we have been doing.
We got a new car which has been exciting, (this was my first time buying a car). We purchased the first and only car we test drove, but defiantly have no regrets.
I turned 26 the beginning of April and some days I still feel like I am 19. 26 doesn’t seem as old as it used too.
We got Allie Easter eggs for Easter and they have become her favorite toy since.
Allie turned 9 months and we got to go to the doctors. It is exciting to go to the doctors at this age because you get to see how much they weigh. Allie is now longer and skinner then before. Her height is in the 80% percentile and weight is in the 8% percentile. You think that I don’t feed her, but she loves to eat. She continues to grow and learn new tricks. Since, it has warmed up we have been outside more, and Allie is discovery the outdoors and loving it.
6 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that about Allie's height and weight because Sam is exactly the same!
I guess someone started feeling guilty about not updating :) Cute pics of your cute little girl!
She is a cutie Jeanette!! Thanks for the update I love to see what you guys are up to. I think Kellie and I made those same bags over Christmas-how funny.
Yay for the new car! How fun!
I love all the pictures of Allie. She is so cute.
Love seeing all the updates. Allie is darling!
Cut pictures! I love the one of Allie stuffing her face!
Post a Comment