Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Utah vs BYU
Since mom and dad can't come to agreement on whar outfit Allie should wear for the big game, we have decided to get a vote from the general public of our friends and family. Place your vote as a comment to this posting. Only one vote per person. We will tally them up on the night before the game to decide what Allie will be wearing during the game.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
66 comments:
Oh, she is a cutie--I vote BLUE--
UTAH all the way!
Put us down for 7 votes UTAH. You wouldn't want her to feel humiliated wearing blue on 11.22!
From my personal connections I'd vote for Aggie Blue or Wildcat Purple, but if I base it on looks, I'm thinking the red suits her best...sorry Michael :)
Stick with the RED
I would personally would dress her in the Halloween costume. I really liked that.
I think my vote is always for BYU
Here are three votes for Blue for the big game
Robert
Marie
Eric
GO BYU
She looks MUCH MUCH cuter in Red! Besides that, you want her to be wearing the color of the team that wins ::fingers crossed::!
Definately vote for UTAH.
UTAH all the way!!! GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She just looks cuter in red too!
utes
utes!! she looks much happier in red.
i'm with brigham....put me down for 18 votes for the halloween costume.
How could she not look cute in both? However, my vote is for UTAH, UTAH, UTAH!!!
I am a Utah baby and I live accross the green, our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen.............
GO UTES
Go Utah we gave her the outfit so we want to see her in it. To bad we could not find a utah cheerleading outfit for her but this looks cute. the byu outfit looks cute to sorry mikey.
Go Utes!
I vote UTAH!! Go Utes:)
Utes all the way!
Alright, I have to add the rest of my family to my previous vote.
Heidi, Whitney, Jayden and Brinley and my DOG... all vote for UTAH! :)
red is definately her color...
GO UTES!!!
3 votes for BYU over here!!
True BLUE all the way. Go BYU!!!!!!!!!!
Blue!!
Utah Utes Red!
Defintely blue. We have 2 votes for BYU!!!
I don't know...she looks like a boy either way. :)
Neither of those! This one is much better
http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Stanford_Cardinal_Kids_Newborn_And_Infant
UTAH!!! Two votes from Michelle and Scotty. No question! Where do you live again? Provo or SALT LAKE CITY? There's really no question
Wow...since I have no affiliation with either school, I am going to go off of cuteness and Utah defiantly takes it!
I vote UTAH all the way! Besides, she does honestly look better in red. :)
...posted by Heidi Hellstrom.
All the cool kids will be wearing cougar outfits that day.
I'm definitely voting true blue through and through. So is Jeff, Justin and Jordan...4 for the Cougs (since they'll win anyways)
I do have to admit that red really is cute on her though. What a doll!
Red!
It's cutter
I vote Red! I am a Utah Girl!
Mom
Cooper votes for UTAH
grandmakicki could care less so if there is a tie use my vote to make who ever happy for that day. I think Allie looks good in both.
Oh please, is there any question..... RED.... besides, that blue is still Aggie Blue, the Cougs abandoned their colors years ago!
-Uncle Rick
Red all the way!
Randy=BYU
Heidi=BYU
Tyson=UTAH
I think you should go for the red, but that is because she is looks just soooooooo darn cute in the red. :)
I have to say GO UTES!!!!! However she looks soo cute in both :)
Utes all the way!!!!!
Wow!! You guys have a lot of U fan friends.
You know where we stand...
2 VOTES FOR BYU!!!!
I know you said one vote per fam but no one else is following that rule...
There are four BYU votes for our family.
Jackie
Richard
Randy
Raina
i've been surveying most of new york...i've collected 1.5 million votes for the halloween costume. (it's been a busy week and i just couldn't talk to everyone). don't make her get involved in this silly dispute. we all know she's an aggie fan where we just don't care what those other two silly schools do.
grandpa said he wants to see her in UTAH the first half and BYU the second half because, she is cute in both. love ya grandpa Z.
grandma Z. says she is adorable in both. I want a picture of both. She needs a bow or headband to go with her outfits.
Go Utes!!! Dressing a child in blue is boarderline abuse... they could lead to all kinds of trauma.
Scott Hellstrom
I voted for U of U mainly because I live with Rick and want a happy homelife. You do realize don't you that a Univerisity of Utah fan can make it to the celestial kingdom. This isn't a widely known fact - just among the intellectual LDS population. So before anyone else makes a quick off the cuff decision (BYU) remember that you can still take the sacrament Sunday if you vote for the "U" outfit - Elise
She looks so cute in both.
We have 2 votes for BYU.
So much for the one vote rule.... in the tradition of Chicago politics vote early and especially vote often. I vote red!
I vote red!
I vote red!
I vote red!
I vote red!
We have four votes for the BYU. Why would anyone not vote Blue.
All parents tell their children, "You are a winner." Make to true for Allie by dressing her in red.
Utah
Utah
utah
utah
Go Utes
Utah
I need to vote, I just forgot. I vote for BYU all the way.
Love the Red :0)
Amor and John say red ... or ... you can seam rip the red and the blue, sew the two halves together and make it neutral.
Post a Comment