We had our annual ice cream party with all our friends from our ward. It was a huge success.
We went to the State fair. It was so much fun because Mike and I haven’t been for several years. Aubrey and I went down the big slide. Allie and Brenna defiantly are too little to go down the slide, but maybe next year. Mike’s favorite part was the animals of course. I also loved my funnel cake.
We had Allie’s blessings. It went really well she didn’t cry at all during the blessing. Thanks to all our family and friends for coming and helping out with everything.Allie turned two months on September 24th. She is getting so big. She had her doctors visit and weighs 11 lbs 1 oz which is the 56 percentile. She is right with the average.
Mike had a test up at Weber this last weekend. They have a big pond and a lot birds so we decided to feed the birds. Mike got really close to some of them and enjoyed feed them. I just hung out, as most of you know I am not the biggest animal lover.
8 comments:
Yay for an update!
She is getting SO big and still she looks like a mini Mikey :)
oh i cant wait to hold her it has been awhile she is so cute way o go guys.
Thank you for the post--I love all the cute pictures!! She has gotten so big. I can't wait to meet her. I love her blessing dress. What a cuty--Mike I am talking about Allie.
Too cute. She is starting to grow. I loved the blessing by the way. It was beautiful. I also loved how Allie looked that day. She is so cute.
The Ice cream party was a blast. Thanks for Hosting it.
Could you please remove that horrible picture of me?? Can't believe how big she is getting!
Allie is a cute girl and I loved her blessing. What a proud daddy she has. I think the mom is also proud of this little one too. Keep up the good work.
She is growing so fast! I need to see you guys soon! Thanks for the update and all the cute pictures.
Time to break out those sweaters!!! Don't ya love it?! It's been great chillin' with you guys again...absolutely love you.
Post a Comment