Thursday, March 20, 2008

The "Belly"

Due to popular demand we are posting a picture of the belly. This picture was taken about a week ago, which was 22 weeks. However, the belly is defiantly growing continually and I am already feeling very large. I know that I have a long ways to go. Besides having a big belly I feel pretty good. Allie is moving all the time and Mike was thrilled to feel her kick for the first time.

10 comments:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for posting this cute picture. I know you probably feel big but you look cute! I am very excited for you 3!

Maura said...

You are so cute! PS Cole went and played basketball last night and I went because I thought that you would be here...to my surprise, no you or even your hubby! :)

Scotty and Michelle said...

You look so cute!! I love pregnant tummies (on other people of course!) Thanks for sharing with us, I'm glad you finally decided to actually look pregnant

Amanda said...

Keep those pictures coming--I can't believe my baby sister is having a baby. So cute!!! You look great-and yes you will only get bigger.

Ross and Aubrey said...

So cute! Brenna can't wait for her best friend to come play!!

Becca said...

So cute--hope you don't get the kankles like I did (but even if you do, you'll still be a super cute pregnant chick)!!!

The Olsen Family said...

that is a cute belly shot. keep up the good work

amber hawkins warren said...

You look fantastic!

Jared Price said...

Speaking of bellies, Colleen looks like a hot mama again. When are you guys coming to see the baby? Come on Jeanette, we're right on the way to your parent's house.

The Olsen Family said...

who needs to update!