Saturday, December 15, 2007

San Francisco

During November we went to San Francisco for vacation and to visit my two sisters that leave there. We had a blast on our short trip and enjoyed spending time with Alisa, Stephanie, Erik and Kids. We are excited to see you guys at Christmas.


Chinatown

Union Square - There is some great shopping here

Alisa and me - This is my only sister that I look like.

Addie - Our newest nieces until Amanda pops


Pier 39
Bushman - Mike almost wet himself because the bushman jumped out at him.
Even after the warning from Ross.
Mikey and Berkeley
The trolley cars.

5 comments:

Malinda S. said...

I loved the Bushman story! Mike is such a character! Thanks for coming down. We love you guys.

Scotty and Michelle said...

Thanks for updating again!! I've never been to San Fran, but it looks like fun!

Jared and Laura said...

I love San Francisco...Union Square, Pier 39...it's so much fun!! Glad you enjoyed your trip, we're enjoying your pics.:)

Grandmakicki said...

I agree with scotty and michelle thanks for updating, It is great to see that you both had fun on your trip.

Amanda said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time--thanks for the pictures! Love the bushman!