I am finally updating the Blog. I hope you enjoy it Michelle. Well over the last month I have had some firsts. I went on my first business trip to Las Vegas. It was just a day trip, but I felt like an actual grown up. With my first business trip, I rented my first car. It was a blue Subaru Outback. During, my trip I had some extra time and was able to go shopping at the outlet mall. I wish I could have expensed the shopping trip to Cafe Rio. Last week, I went on second business trip which was overnight. I guess I am finally an adult and have real job. The second first I had was I finished my first quilt. The quilt was for Tyson Randy Pryor, Heidi's baby. It was really fun to make and I have bought fabric for my second quilt. I also started knitting. I worked on it for couples of days, but haven’t touched it for weeks maybe when things calm down a bit I’ll start again. Since I am no longer in school I have tried to be domestic.
Brent & Shanna are finishing their basement so Mike has spent a lot time taping and mudding the dry wall. He has actually gotten pretty good at it so maybe in a few years when he has time to relax from the current job he can help our other family and friends with this new talent. Along with the basement project Mike keeps busy with school work and church stuff. He doesn’t have much time to do anything else.
Since October has started I have taken full advantage of Marie Calendar’s pie month. I believe I have had Marie Calendar’s pie three times, Marie Calendar’s frozen pie once and my mom’s apple pie once. Pie is delicious. I would encourage everyone to go get some pie and enjoy Marie Calendar’s pie month.
My First Rental Car


My First Quilt
9 comments:
Thanks for finally updating it :)
I do love your post and I'm jealous that you've had so much pie! Why don't you invite us over for pie??
It's about time! I'm glad to know that you have finally become an adult.
I bought four pies yesterday. Yum, Yum. I can't could how many business trips I've been on.
I want pie
seriously...i thought you two had died. i'm super glad that wasn't the case because that also meant that i completely missed the funeral. of course, i'm sure dad would have told amanda 3 times and kellie once and consider that good since he had passed on the news 4 times. stephanie and i would be out here in california not knowing that our family was being ripped apart by your sudden and trajic death. again, i'm so glad that isn't the case.
congratulations on the business trip. i'm going to warn you: they get old quickly. i still like them, but more than two a month is draining.
hmmmm...pie....yummmm.
wait, I'm confused... do you work for Cafe Rio or Marie Callendars?? ha ha
You are all grown up now! I love the quilt! I would have to agree with you--Pie is a wonderful thing-especially this time of year. I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon--I am coming home ont he 3rd!
mmm pie.
you totally are a grown up to get your own rental car. where did you stay in vegas? i hope they put you up somewhere nice!
love the quilt and the car we want one like that
Post a Comment