Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Homemade Icecream



We finally broke out dad’s birthday present (which is in March) while he has on vacation. Kellie, Mike and I made homemade ice-cream in the hamster ball. Well it wasn’t a hamster ball, but it looks like one. If you do this activity with kids they will enjoy it for about five minutes and then turn it over to the adults for the remaining twenty-five minutes. The ice-cream did turn out to be delicious. We will have to do it again sometime. Dad when are you going to make brownies in your father’s day gift? I volunteer to eat them.

4 comments:

kjjbaker said...

You can use my brownie pan any time you want as long as the product is not taken from the house.

Dad

kellie said...

Dad, are you ever going to make brownies?

kjjbaker said...

I just got off the scales, (weight) We will not be making brownies for a while.

Amanda said...

Hello!! I just finished reading your blog--we got back early Monday and I just am having a chance to finish things up. How are you. Thanks again for helping out with the kids--I love all the pictures by the way--so good to see what is going on with you guys. You have inspired me to update mine--love ya tons!! Miss ya-Amanda