Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The 3rd Annual Icecream party

Every year before school starts back up Mike and I host an icecream party for all of the couples in our ward. This year's party was last friday night, and word has really gotten out. We had fourty-seven people in our backyard and ended up running out of icecream. I guess people fill obligated to go when you're the Elder's quorum president. For a short bit of time we felt like we actually have a lot of friends, until Monday night came around and we couldn't get anyone to come to the Bees game with us. Even our family turned us down.

9 comments:

Shanna and Brent said...

Nice plug for you being the elders quorum president!!!

Amanda said...

looks good!

alisa said...

why was i not invited to the bees game?

The Hartle's said...

You sure know how to throw a great party! We need to do it weekly!

kellie said...

I also want to know why we weren't invited to the bees game? Looks like a fun party and it's not going to get you out of the Elder's Quorom gig. You should've hosted poker night.

Zumwalt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zumwalt said...

Alisa & Kellie you do not live close enough to get here with an hours notice. If you did I would have defiantly invited you.

The Olsen Family said...

Sorry we didnt come early enough for ice cream but we did injoy the creamies thanks

Maura said...

I feel very famous and I am glad I found your cute blog!